donderdag 17 mei 2012

Punkfish

                                         Punkfish





 Coat: The sting, Denim Jacket: Gift, Pants: WE, Shirt: Punkfish, Shoes: All Star, Ring: Parfume

                                       Hey our loveley fashionlovers,
                                       I love the shoes because of the tekst on it. It says: Blondie and that
                                       means Blonde, what I am. I like this outfit because it is
                                       really. A little bit alternative but I don't care.
                                       The ring is from the Black Star parfume by Avril Lavigne. I love her music.
                                       Yeah, that was kind of it.
                                       Lots of love,
                                       Isabel            

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten