dinsdag 10 juli 2012

Fashionology


         This is my new addiction: Fashionology. The shop started as a blog and ended up as a
         webshop. The webshop with the most amazing accessoiries ever.
         Rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, nailpolish, friendshipbracelets, t-shirts, collartips: I want
         to have it all. Skullheads, mad eyes, crosses, silver, stones: it has all the things I love in
         accessoiries. Only my dreamprice is missing. Because it is expensive. Ofcourse it is good
         quality and good material but I don't really have the money.
         Everytime I visit the shop (everyday) I need to hold myself back because, O MY GOD: I am in
         love. Oh dear money I am saving... We have a huge problem.


 Silver Skull Ring                        Silver Evil Eye Ring                        Silver Turquoise Ring




 Turquoise Casing Necklace                    Dreamcatcher                             Bird Skull Necklace II

   Cross Bracelet           Cross Bangle I      Evil Eye Bangle     Black  One Skull Bracelet


Double Pointed Earrings                   Ethic Earrings                             Silver Small Earcuff

Hold back Isabel.... Hold back. Breathe in, breathe out and zen...
Do you like this webshop as much as I do?

Lots of love,
Isabel

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Inderdaad een ge-wel-di-ge webshop! Maar de prijzen zijn zo hoog :( Ga dan altijd maar op zoek naar een goedkopere variant op Ebay, haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha, inderdaad. Maar de kwaliteit is echt geweldig.
      Ik ga ook maar eens op Ebay kijken, heb al veel te lang niet geshopt. :)

      Verwijderen